Businesses / Non-DOT Testing
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that substance abuse costs U.S. businesses approximately $100 billion in lost productivity and turnover annually. One preventable accident can destroy years of hard work. One of the best ways to maintain a safe work environment for your employees and to protect your company from costly accidents and litigation, is to implement an employee drug testing program.
The damage caused by drug and alcohol use and abuse is well documented and supported by overwhelming data.
- Job candidates that are drug-free have a lower turnover rate, reducing hiring and training costs
- Employees who tested positive on their pre-employment drug test were absent from work 66% more often than those testing negative
- Drug-free employees have fewer health problems, creating lower health costs
- Drug abusers create worker's compensation claims at more than twice the level of non-abusers
- Drug abusers are four times more likely to injure a fellow employee
- Employee theft is a significantly greater problem with drug abusers
- A well-publicized pre-employment drug testing program will eliminate unfit candidates
Non-Federally mandated employers who have implemented successful drug-free workplace programs report:
- Improvements in morale and productivity, a decrease in absenteeism, accidents, downtime, turnover, and theft.
- Better health status and a decrease in the use of medical benefits.
Drug-free workplace policies may qualify for decreased costs for workers' compensation and other types of insurance premiums.
Please click here to download the enrollment form.
Don't sign a contract until you speak to us first.
Call 855-729-6371 for a free consultation.